The goal of the game is to unlock the secret code of four colors at the top of the board. Each row counts as one attempt. Fill out the current row with your guess then click OK. You will receive an evaluation of your attempt on the pegs to the left of your guess. Each red peg means that one of the pegs in the solution is an exact match to a peg in your guess. Each white peg indicates that a color you used in your guess is in the solution but not in the right place. Use these hints to help unlock the secret code!
Select colors by clicking or dragging from the color palette or using with the number keys 1-6. Drag and drop pegs from other guesses or use the mouse wheel to scroll colors.
1.5.1 fixes Leopard issues.
- Save games between restarting
- Timed Game mode
- For Timed Game, best time and average time statistics
- Mouse wheel supported for swapping through pegs
- Drag and drop pegs from anywhere on the board
- 'Copy Row' button for using any previous guess as a starting point for your next guess